OOP in Dart
OOP In Dart
Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a programming method that uses objects and their interactions to design and program applications. It is one of the most popular programming paradigms and is used in many programming languages, such as Dart, Java, C++, Python, etc.
In OOP, an object can be anything, such as a person, a bank account, a car, or a house. Each object has its attributes (or properties) and behavior (or methods). For example, a person object may have the attributes name, age and height, and the behavior walk and talk.
- It is easy to understand and use.
- It increases reusability and decreases complexity.
- The productivity of programmers increases.
- It makes the code easier to maintain, modify and debug.
- It promotes teamwork and collaboration.
- It reduces the repetition of code.
Features Of OOP
Note: The main purpose of OOP is to break complex problems into smaller objects. You will learn all these OOPs features later in this dart tutorial.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) is a programming paradigm that uses objects and their interactions to design and program applications.
- OOP is based on objects, which are data structures containing data and methods.
- OOP is a way of thinking about programming that differs from traditional procedural programming.
- OOP can make code more modular, flexible, and extensible.
- OOP can help you to understand better and solve problems.
Watch our video on OOP in Dart.