OOP in Dart
OOP In Dart
Object-Oriented Programming is a methodology to design a computer program using class and objects. It is one of the most popular programming methodologies of the modern-day. Dart is also an OOP language.
- It increases reusability and decreases the complexity.
- The productivity of programmer increases.
- It makes the code easier to maintain, modify and debug.
- It promotes teamwork and collaboration.
- It reduces the repetition of code.
Features Of OOP
Note: The main purpose of OOP is to break complex problems into smaller objects. You will learn all this OOPs features later in this dart tutorial.